Nad's for Men Hair Removal Body Waxing Strips
Fast and effective men's hair removal for up to 8 weeks of smooth, hair-free skin
Extra strength Nad's for Men Body Waxing Strips are made with beeswax for added adherence to coarse body hair, and backed with strong and flexible contour
weave fabric that conforms to the shape of your body, making it easier to remove unwanted hair from those hard to reach places. No mess, no fuss...
just rub, peel and go!
Suitable for All Skin Types
Ready to use strips. For best results, ensure skin is clean and dry.
Hair free for up to 8 weeks
Body, Chest, Stomach, Legs
20 Nad’s Body Waxing Strips, 2 Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes
Join us in our support for a more conscious approach to beauty and environmental care!
Hair removal for men: how to get the best results at home
For smoother skin and better definition, follow these tips for removing unwanted hair from the chest, legs, back and shoulders.
Triethylene glycol rosinate, Glyceryl rosinate, Cera microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Parfum (Fragrance), Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, CI 42090 (Blue 1).
How to Use
- Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers.
- Briskly rub strips between palms to warm wax. Slowly separate a double Nad’s Hair Removal Strip into two strips.
- Using the palm of your hands or fingertips, apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remember to hold skin taut with the other hand and to pull close and parallel to the skin rather than upward into the air. For the perfect finish remove any residue with Nad’s Post Calming Oil Wipes.
Warnings and Precautions
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Following the directions for use, first test the wax and oil wipe on a small patch of skin on the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is
no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- Do not swallow.
- Follow the directions.
- Suitable for legs, arms, chest, back and shoulders. Not suitable for face, breast, nipple, scalp, perennial or genital areas.
- Waxing may not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids or using topical retin A.
- Do not use if you are having any dermatological treatment such as skin peels, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds, or if you have suffered an adverse
reaction to waxes in the past.
- After use, always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- If you experience discomfort or burning sensation apply a cold compress to the area. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Store below 30°C/86°F.
FAQs and Tips for achieving the best hair removal results at home
Yes! Re-use a Nad's Wax Strip by simply folding the strip in half so that the wax is on the inside. Massage the strip with your fingers, slowly separate
the strip and continue waxing. Repeat this process until the strip is no longer effective.
NOTE: Waxing your face? It's important NOT to wax the same area twice as repeated waxing of this delicate area can cause irritation. Always follow
the instructions to prepare the skin and wax strips before you commence waxing to ensure you remove as much hair as possible with one treatment.
A pimply rash is quote common and is the skin's reaction to having hair pulled from the root.
If the skin has been removed then it is not being held taut and also the strip is being applied over the same spot more than once. Also, if the skin
is excessively dry; this could make the skin susceptible to tearing if waxed.
There are a number of reasons why bruising, swelling and/or irritation may occur so it's important to ALWAYS read the precautions and perform a patch
test before treatment to ensure you're skin is suitable.
- Here are some of the things to look out for. Refer to the precautions for more information.
- Are you a diabetic/take oral retinoids(antibiotics)/is your skin very inelastic or dry? If so, you should not be using this product. For a detailed
explanation of suitable skins types, you should refer to our instruction leaflet.
- Did you remember to keep the skin taut as you pulled the strip off? This is essential to prevent bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you pull the strip up rather than close to the skin? This can cause bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you go over the same area more than twice on your face? Do not re-wax the area if your skin is irritated.
- Did you use the product just before or during your period? Your skin is really sensitive during this time and I wouldn’t recommend waxing until
after your period. You will find that it will be a far less painful experience then.
- Was the hair very long? We advise to trim the hair to 5mm, as longer hair will be more painful to remove and you might experience bruising/swelling/irritation.
NOTE: It's quite normal to experience a little redness or spots after waxing, especially if you're new to it. Always perform a patch test in the area
to be treated and wait at least 24 hours to ensure any redness subsides before proceeding with waxing.
Hair may not come out if:
- it is not at least 3-5mm long (or 1.5mm in the case of Exfoliating Wax Strips)
- the area is not clean and free from makeup and moisturisers
- the area has not been allowed to dry after using Cleansing Wipes, or after a shower or bathing (wait at least 1 hour to allow the moisture level in
the skin to return to normal)
- the strip is not removed in the opposite direction of hair growth, or is removed in an upward direction rather than close to and parallel with the
- the skin was not held taut when the strip was removed.
Some people with diabetes have poor blood circulation and so may be more prone to bruising and skin irritations.
Nad's Product Reviews
See what some of our Customers have to say!
Thankyou for a fab product. i tried your wax strips on my husbands back and am now heading out to buy some more. This was amazing too use... no mess or fuss and the amount of hair i removed in one pull even my husband was impressed-It will take me no time at all too fix his back up from now on. thanks again
Subscribe to stay in the loop
We’re also pretty social.
Join us on Insta for some pretty pics!