Nad's Hair Removal Brazilian & Bikini Wax
DIY brazilian and bikini waxing at home with salon quality results
Specially developed for the strong, coarse hair of the bikini area, naturally enriched Nad’s Brazilian & Bikini Wax locks on to the hair so it can
be removed from the root for weeks of smooth, hair free skin; no strips required!
Each tub of peach and mango fragranced wax is enough for one full Brazilian wax or two to three bikini wax applications. Plus the wax kit includes cheeky
templates so you can opt for a little tidy up, go completely bare, or totally personalise your bikini area!
Suitable for All Skin Types
Ensure skin is clean and dry and heat wax in microwave (follow heating guide on pack).
Hair free for up to 8 weeks
Underarm, Bikini, Brazilian
1 Brazilian & Bikini Wax 140g (4.9oz), 2 Wooden Spatulas, 3 Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes
Join us in our support for a more conscious approach to beauty and environmental care!
How to do a Bikini and Brazilian wax at home
To get the best hair removal results at home, follow these tips for removing unwanted hair ‘down there’.
Colophonium, Glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, Methyl hydrogenated rosinate, Paraffin, Cera alba (Beeswax), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) Oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Parfum (Fragrance), BHT, CI 73360 (Red 30)
How to Use
- Prepare - Ensure the area is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers. Hair needs to be a minimum of 3mm or 1/8 inch long. If
much longer, trim to this length.
- Heat - Heat the wax tub in the microwave (Refer to heating guide in product leaflet). Do not heat the wax tub with the applicator or any other object in it. Gently touch the jar to check that it is not too hot to handle. Carefully remove the jar from the microwave, keeping it upright at all times to
prevent spillage. Leave to stand for one minute to ensure heat diffuses throughout. Gently stir the product until it is the consistency of thick
honey without any solid areas.
WARNING: IF THE WAX IS LIQUID OR BUBBLING, IT HAS BEEN OVERHEATED. DO NOT HANDLE UNTIL WAX HAS COOLED DOWN.
- Apply - Dip spatula into the centre of the jar, scooping the wax out then rotate the spatula to prevent the wax from dripping. Apply
wax in a thick layer in the same direction of hair growth. For best results, always work on one small area at a time. Ensure you start from the
outside and work your way into the more sensitive areas. Leave a small amount of wax at the end of the patch curling up as that will make it easier
Let the wax cool on your skin for approx 30 seconds until it is still soft and pliable but no longer sticky to touch. If wax is left on the skin
too long it becomes hard and difficult to remove (after approx 1 minute).
- Remove - Hold skin taut with one hand and then lift the end of the wax with the fingers of your free hand. Grip the wax and with one
quick motion, remove the wax close and parallel to the skin in the opposite direction of hair growth. Do not re-use the wax or re-wax if skin is
red and irritated. Use the Nad's Post Calming Wax Oil wipes to remove any wax residue. Do not attempt to use water. Use baby oil to remove wax
residue if you run out of wipes.
Warnings and Precautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Waxing may not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids or using topical retin A.
- Do not use if you are having any dermatological treatment such as skin peels, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles, wounds or varicose veins or if you have suffered any adverse
reaction to waxes in the past.
- Avoid waxing sensitive/intimate areas just before or during menstruation.
- Do not use on face, inside the nose or ears, on nipples or scalp.
- FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE, FIRST TEST THIS PRODUCT ON A SMALL PATCH OF SKIN ON THE AREA YOU WISH TO TREAT. IF AFTER 24 HOURS THERE IS NO ADVERSE REACTION, PROCEED WITH FULL APPLICATION.
- Heat only in a microwave. Do not heat in oven, saucepan or hot water.
- Microwaves vary in power, so heating times provided are an indication only.
- Never leave the microwave unattended during heating.
- Do not bathe in hot water immediately before or after waxing (wait at least 2 hours)
- After use always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, soap, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- It is normal for skin to appear red after waxing. In case of a persistent burning sensation, pain or bruising, apply a cold compress to the skin. If
irritation persists for over 24 hours, seek medical advice.
SHOULD BURNING OCCUR, RUN COLD WATER OVER THE AFFECTED AREA FOR 30 MINUTES AND SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION.
Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes
- Conduct a test patch on a small patch of skin in the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction proceed with full application.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- For external use only.
FAQs and Tips for achieving the best hair removal results at home
No, they can only be used once.
This depends on which area you are treating - the more sensitive the area, the smaller the treated area should be. In very sensitive areas, we recommend
you do not put on more than 2 to 3 cm at a time. Whereas if it is the bikini line, you can treat large patches up to 10 cm.
This will depend on the area you need to treat:
- For a complete Brazilian: 1 - 2 applications
- For creating one of the shapes: 2 - 3 applications
- For bikini line or a touch up: 3 - 4 applications
A pimply rash is quote common and is the skin's reaction to having hair pulled from the root.
If the skin has been removed then it is not being held taut and also the strip is being applied over the same spot more than once. Also, if the skin
is excessively dry; this could make the skin susceptible to tearing if waxed.
Did you try one of the more complicated shapes (Bermuda Triangle, Heart Breaker, Thunder Struck)? If so, you may need to have a go at the Landing Strip
first to gain some more experience. It is also always a good idea to enlist some help, especially if you are not an experienced waxer.
- Do you have any prior experience in waxing? Either with cold wax, warm wax or hard wax? The bikini area is a particularly sensitive area; I would recommend
you practice on a less sensitive area like your leg before you proceed with the bikini area.
- Are you a diabetic/take oral retinoids/is your skin very inelastic or dry?
If so, you should not be using this product. For a detailed explanation of suitable skins types, you should refer to our instruction leaflet.
- Was the hair very long?
We advise to trim the hair to 3mm, as longer hair will be more painful to remove and you might experience bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you remember to keep the skin taut as you pulled the wax off?
This is essential to prevent bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you pull the wax up rather than close to the skin?
This can cause bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you go over the same area more than twice?
Do not re-wax the area if your skin is irritated.
- Did you use the product just before or during your period?
Your skin is really sensitive during this time and I wouldn’t recommend waxing until after your period. You will find that it will be a far less
painful experience then.
If it is none of the above: unfortunately some people are more susceptible to bruising/swelling/irritation than others, this is why we recommend you try
the wax on a small area first and wait for 24 hours before commencing treatment.
There are a number of reasons why bruising, swelling and/or irritation may occur so it's important to ALWAYS read the precautions and perform a patch
test before treatment to ensure you're skin is suitable.
- Here are some of the things to look out for. Refer to the precautions for more information.
- Are you a diabetic/take oral retinoids(antibiotics)/is your skin very inelastic or dry? If so, you should not be using this product. For a detailed
explanation of suitable skins types, you should refer to our instruction leaflet.
- Did you remember to keep the skin taut as you pulled the strip off? This is essential to prevent bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you pull the strip up rather than close to the skin? This can cause bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you go over the same area more than twice on your face? Do not re-wax the area if your skin is irritated.
- Did you use the product just before or during your period? Your skin is really sensitive during this time and I wouldn’t recommend waxing until
after your period. You will find that it will be a far less painful experience then.
- Was the hair very long? We advise to trim the hair to 5mm, as longer hair will be more painful to remove and you might experience bruising/swelling/irritation.
NOTE: It's quite normal to experience a little redness or spots after waxing, especially if you're new to it. Always perform a patch test in the area
to be treated and wait at least 24 hours to ensure any redness subsides before proceeding with waxing.
Hair may not come out if:
- You use the Nad’s Soothing & Finishing oil wipes before using the wax.
- The area was not clean, dry and oil-free.
- Your skin was not held taut.
- You did not pull off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- If you slowly pulled or dragged the wax off.
- If your hair was shorter than 3mm. The wax will not grip onto shorter hair.
- The shapes will not adhere if your skin in not oil free and dry.
- Your hair must be 3mm long to allow the shape to adhere.
- You need to hold the shape in place while you apply the wax.
- It is also always a good idea to enlist some help when using shapes, especially if you are not an experienced waxer.
You may have applied the wax too thinly. The hair needs to be completely covered. Also, the wax may have been left on the skin too long. The wax should
be pliable when removed (not brittle).
Put the jar back in the microwave for 10-second increments until it has the consistency of thick honey. You might find that there is a ‘hot spot’ in the
jar – a spot where the wax is completely fluid with hard wax around it. Leave the wax for 1 minute and then gently stir it mixing the more fluid parts
with the hard parts. Please remember to test a little bit on the inside of your wrist to check the temperature before proceeding with the treatment.
The spatulas and precision shaping stick can be used for precision application of the hard wax close to the bikini shape and for finishing touches after
removing the shape.
Brazilian and Bikini Wax is suitable for areas with thicker, coarser unwanted hair like the bikini area and underarms.
For legs and arms, we recommend you use one of our other hair removal products: Nad’s Body Wax Strips, Nad’s Natural Hair Removal Gel, Nad’s Warm Wax,
or Nad's Hair Removal Crème. For the face we recommend removing unwanted hair with Nad’s Facial Wand Eyebrow Shaper or Nad’s Facial Hair Removal Strips.
Baby oil will help remove any accidental wax application, or you may need to trim away hair caught up in ‘misplaced’ wax. If it’s simply post-wax residue
or a very small amount of wax, the Nad’s Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes included will be sufficient.
You should start working your way from the outside inwards. So start with your bikini line and then work inwards.
Some people with diabetes have poor blood circulation and so may be more prone to bruising and skin irritations.
Nad's Product Reviews
See what some of our Customers have to say!
Purchased Nad's Brazilian and Bikini Wax from Ulta after doing my due dilgence online. This product is amazing! Being biracial with very course hair, I must admit I was skeptical - No problem!!! Followed the instructions to the "T". Easy to apply and remove. Would highly recommend this product to anyone who does not want to spend $35 each time at a salon for a bikini wax.
When I saw Nads Brazilian & Bikini wax at our supermarket I was a little curious however I was also skeptical weighing up my previous experience whereby the wax didn't quite grab the coarse hair and it became a frustrating experience. I can honestly say you got the wax right!! You slayed it....it's perfect and I found it can be used on other parts of the body as well with the same results. Im very happy.
Hi, I just wanted to email to say how much I love Nad's! I live in Hamilton NZ and I have been using Nad's Brazilian and Bikini Wax for nearly a year now. I love it! It isn't painful, not messy and I have saved so much money from doing it myself! I am trying to get my friends to use it instead of paying nearly $100 at a salon, but they are too chicken. One day I hope to convince them. Thank you for your amazing products!
I have been getting brazilian waxes for 10 + years, started getting sick of the bad service and waxes I was getting on sunshine coast. So decided to try it myself, WOW, so easy, cannot believe how simply, easy and painless it was! love love love your brazilian hot wax, amazing! I got better results then my last two "professional waxes". I am so happy, just thinking of the money I will be saving. Thanks Nads!
Love this product, i have used it 3x now and i found that with each time i use less. I would definitely recommend.
I'm a beautician specialising in Brazilians and I find this is the closest at home product to anything we have in the salon. Would definitely recommend this to someone too shy to get it done professionally!
This is so easy to get, and you can often find it on sale. It does a great job and with a little effort you can do a full Brazilian at home on yourself. You can manage any pain easily by just doing manageable amounts at a time. It is a hassle and it is messy, but its cheaper than going to a salon if you can't afford it or whatever reason you can't/don't want to go.
At first I was not sure if it will work at home. When I tried for the first time, I fell in love with this product. I use it were ever I can. It gives me better quality from a beauty salon, right at home in my own comfort.
Subscribe to stay in the loop
We’re also pretty social.
Join us on Insta for some pretty pics!