Nad's Hair Removal Sensitive Bikini & Underarm Wax Strips
Just Rub, Peel and Go! Specially sized easy to use wax strips for best hair removal results at home
Nad’s Hair Removal Sensitive Bikini & Underarm Wax Strips use a soft, flexible, hypoallergenic strip that conforms to those hard to reach areas to
remove even the short hairs by the root. Each box includes two easy to use wax strip sizes for Bikini and Underarm. Quick, simple, effective hair removal
at home or on the go for smooth skin for up to 8 weeks. Just Rub, Peel and Go!
Suitable for Sensitive Skin
Hair free for up to 8 weeks
14 x Nad's Underarm Wax Strips (7 double sided), 10 x Nad's Bikini Wax Strips (5 double sided), 4 x Nad's Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes, 1 x Nad's Moisture + Soothing Body Balm 15g (0.53oz)
Join us in our support for a more conscious approach to beauty and environmental care!
How to get the best hair removal results at home with Nad’s Sensitive Bikini & Underarm Wax Strips
Triethylene glycol rosinate, Glyceryl rosinate, Cera alba (Beeswax), Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria ) Flower extract, Mel (Honey ) extract, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Helianthus annus (Sunflower) seed oil, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Bisabolo, Farnesol, BHT, Ascorbyl palminate, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 27)
How to Use
- Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers.
- Briskly rub strips between palms to warm wax. Slowly separate a double Nad’s Hair Removal Strip into two strips.
- Using the palm of your hands or fingertips, apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remember to hold skin taut with the other
hand and to pull close and parallel to the skin rather than upward into the air.
- Remove any residue with Nad’s Post Calming Oil Wipes and finish with Nad's Moisture+ Soothing Body Balm.
Warnings and Precautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Following the directions for use, first test the wax and oil wipe on a small patch of skin on the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is
no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- Do not swallow.
- Follow the directions.
- Not suitable for face, breast, nipple, scalp, perianal or genital areas.
- Waxing may not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids or using topical Retin A.
- Do not use if you are having any dermatological treatment such as skin peels, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds, or if you have suffered an adverse
reaction to waxes in the past.
- After use, always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- If you experience discomfort or burning sensation apply a cold compress to the area. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Store below 30°C/86°F.
FAQs and Tips for achieving the best hair removal results at home
Yes! Re-use a Nad's Wax Strip by simply folding the strip in half so that the wax is on the inside. Massage the strip with your fingers, slowly separate
the strip and continue waxing. Repeat this process until the strip is no longer effective.
NOTE: Waxing your face? It's important NOT to wax the same area twice as repeated waxing of this delicate area can cause irritation. Always follow
the instructions to prepare the skin and wax strips before you commence waxing to ensure you remove as much hair as possible with one treatment.
A pimply rash is quote common and is the skin's reaction to having hair pulled from the root.
If the skin has been removed then it is not being held taut and also the strip is being applied over the same spot more than once. Also, if the skin
is excessively dry; this could make the skin susceptible to tearing if waxed.
There are a number of reasons why bruising, swelling and/or irritation may occur so it's important to ALWAYS read the precautions and perform a patch
test before treatment to ensure you're skin is suitable.
- Here are some of the things to look out for. Refer to the precautions for more information.
- Are you a diabetic/take oral retinoids(antibiotics)/is your skin very inelastic or dry? If so, you should not be using this product. For a detailed
explanation of suitable skins types, you should refer to our instruction leaflet.
- Did you remember to keep the skin taut as you pulled the strip off? This is essential to prevent bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you pull the strip up rather than close to the skin? This can cause bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you go over the same area more than twice on your face? Do not re-wax the area if your skin is irritated.
- Did you use the product just before or during your period? Your skin is really sensitive during this time and I wouldn’t recommend waxing until
after your period. You will find that it will be a far less painful experience then.
- Was the hair very long? We advise to trim the hair to 5mm, as longer hair will be more painful to remove and you might experience bruising/swelling/irritation.
NOTE: It's quite normal to experience a little redness or spots after waxing, especially if you're new to it. Always perform a patch test in the area
to be treated and wait at least 24 hours to ensure any redness subsides before proceeding with waxing.
Hair may not come out if:
- it is not at least 3-5mm long (or 1.5mm in the case of Exfoliating Wax Strips)
- the area is not clean and free from makeup and moisturisers
- the area has not been allowed to dry after using Cleansing Wipes, or after a shower or bathing (wait at least 1 hour to allow the moisture level in
the skin to return to normal)
- the strip is not removed in the opposite direction of hair growth, or is removed in an upward direction rather than close to and parallel with the
- the skin was not held taut when the strip was removed.
Some people with diabetes have poor blood circulation and so may be more prone to bruising and skin irritations.
Nad's Product Reviews
See what some of our Customers have to say!
The best and most gentle formula I have ever used! Excellent
I bought these wax strips at priceline due to the fact they are for the underarm and bikini area and I am very impressed. Due to the size of the underarm wax strips I noticed that I could use them to wax my arms as well and they did not fail, the wax strips took every little piece of hair. I never knew how hairy I was!!! What I like about these wax strips is that they fit in the exact areas that is written on the packaging. I also like that they are made for sensitive areas because in the past I have used wax strips that creates an itchy sensation in the areas I waxed and these nads wax strips don't do that at all. They are very easy to use, I never end up buying the jars of wax anymore because I find that I use to much and the wax gets stuck to my skin. The strips them selves are very soft and I didn't feel as much pain as when I have used other wax strips. I will definitely be repurchasing them again.
The strips are a bit tricky to use if you don't have any prior experience with self waxing however once you get the hang of it they're a breeze to use! Awesome product , would repurchase and recommend them to friends!
Subscribe to stay in the loop
We’re also pretty social.
Join us on Insta for some pretty pics!