Nad's Hair Removal Body Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin
Long lasting hair removal for sensitive skin
Made with natural Beeswax and infused with soothing Honey and Chamomile extracts, Nad’s Body Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin adhere to unwanted hair to remove
it from the root, so the skin feels soothed, smooth and hair free for up to four weeks.
Suitable for Sensitive Skin
Ready to use wax strips. For the best results ensure skin is clean and dry.
Hair free for up to 8 weeks
Arms, Bikini, Legs
28 ready to use Body Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin, 2 Post Wax Calming Oil Wipes, 2 Moisture + Soothing Body Balm
Join us in our support for a more conscious approach to beauty and environmental care!
Get the best hair removal results for sensitive skin at home with Nad’s Body Wax Strips for Sensitive Skin.
Triethylene glycol rosinate, Glyceryl rosinate, Cera alba (Bees wax), Glycine soja (Soybean) oil, Bisabolol, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, Mel (Honey) extract, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 45410 (Red 27)
How to Use
- Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers.
- Briskly rub strips between palms to warm wax. Slowly separate a double Nad’s Hair Removal Strip into two strips.
- Using the palm of your hands or fingertips, apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remember to hold skin taut with the other
hand and to pull close and parallel to the skin rather than upward into the air.
- Remove any residue with Nad’s Post Calming Oil Wipes and finish with Nad's Moisture + Soothing Body Balm.
Warnings and Precautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow.
- Follow the directions.
- Suitable for legs, arms, underarms, bikini line. Not suitable for face, underarms breast, nipple, scalp, perianal or genital areas.
- Waxing may not be suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids or using topical Retin A.
- Do not use if you are having any dermatological treatment such as skin peels, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin; over warts, bikini pimples, moles, varicose veins or wounds, or
if you have
suffered an adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Following the directions for use, first test the wax and oil wipe on a small patch of skin on the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours
there is no adverse reaction, proceed with full application.
- After use, always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- If you experience discomfort or burning sensation, apply a cold compress to the area. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Store below 30°C/86°F.
FAQs and Tips for achieving the best hair removal results at home
Yes! Re-use a Nad's Wax Strip by simply folding the strip in half so that the wax is on the inside. Massage the strip with your fingers, slowly separate
the strip and continue waxing. Repeat this process until the strip is no longer effective.
NOTE: Waxing your face? It's important NOT to wax the same area twice as repeated waxing of this delicate area can cause irritation. Always follow
the instructions to prepare the skin and wax strips before you commence waxing to ensure you remove as much hair as possible with one treatment.
A pimply rash is quote common and is the skin's reaction to having hair pulled from the root.
If the skin has been removed then it is not being held taut and also the strip is being applied over the same spot more than once. Also, if the skin
is excessively dry; this could make the skin susceptible to tearing if waxed.
There are a number of reasons why bruising, swelling and/or irritation may occur so it's important to ALWAYS read the precautions and perform a patch
test before treatment to ensure you're skin is suitable.
- Here are some of the things to look out for. Refer to the precautions for more information.
- Are you a diabetic/take oral retinoids(antibiotics)/is your skin very inelastic or dry? If so, you should not be using this product. For a detailed
explanation of suitable skins types, you should refer to our instruction leaflet.
- Did you remember to keep the skin taut as you pulled the strip off? This is essential to prevent bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you pull the strip up rather than close to the skin? This can cause bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you go over the same area more than twice on your face? Do not re-wax the area if your skin is irritated.
- Did you use the product just before or during your period? Your skin is really sensitive during this time and I wouldn’t recommend waxing until
after your period. You will find that it will be a far less painful experience then.
- Was the hair very long? We advise to trim the hair to 5mm, as longer hair will be more painful to remove and you might experience bruising/swelling/irritation.
NOTE: It's quite normal to experience a little redness or spots after waxing, especially if you're new to it. Always perform a patch test in the area
to be treated and wait at least 24 hours to ensure any redness subsides before proceeding with waxing.
Hair may not come out if:
- it is not at least 3-5mm long (or 1.5mm in the case of Exfoliating Wax Strips)
- the area is not clean and free from makeup and moisturisers
- the area has not been allowed to dry after using Cleansing Wipes, or after a shower or bathing (wait at least 1 hour to allow the moisture level in
the skin to return to normal)
- the strip is not removed in the opposite direction of hair growth, or is removed in an upward direction rather than close to and parallel with the
- the skin was not held taut when the strip was removed.
Some people with diabetes have poor blood circulation and so may be more prone to bruising and skin irritations.
Nad's Product Reviews
See what some of our Customers have to say!
I really liked using the body wax strips on my arms and the results. It is so quick & comfortable to use. And so much better than what I have been using for years! I highly recommend it.
This product is so easy to use and is great for those with sensitive skin! Its my go to wax product. Its really effective (i usually use it for underarms and legs) and the strip can be used quite a few times, with little or no sticky residue left on the skin. The wipes and balm provided really helps to soothe the skin after waxing and so theres very little discomfort or pain afterwards.
Quick and easy. Having sensitive , Nads delivers its promise of no irritation!! No rash or redness and really quick and easy to use. Innovative contour weave soft paper technology, which is flexible to conform better to your body's curves , which means, tricky places still get waxed.
i have such sensitive skin and can't wax without it becoming so red and swollen but these strips are a god sent! Super easy to use and they work a treat leaving no hair behind! It's a beautiful pink with a lovely scent. One of the greatest things as well is you're not paying a fortune for freshly waxed areas! Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Subscribe to stay in the loop
We’re also pretty social.
Join us on Insta for some pretty pics!