Nad's for Men Ingrow Solution Ingrown Hairs Treatment
Spray-on treatment for ingrown hair and irritations associated with men's hair removal
Nad's for Men Ingrow Solution is the essential after-care formulation for men's hair removal. Ingrow is formulated with Allantoin and Aloe Vera to soothe
razor bumps, burns and irritations; and Salicylic Acid to remove dead skin and minimise the occurrence of ingrown hair associated with waxing and depilatory
Suitable for All Skin Types
Wait at least 24 hours after hair removal before application.
Helps soothe inflamed skin, minimise the occurrence of ingrown hair.
Nad's for Men Ingrow Solution 125mL (4.2 fl. oz.)
Join us in our support for a more conscious approach to beauty and environmental care!
How to treat ingrown hair and razor rash with Ingrow Solution for Men
Ingrown hair, razor burn and collar rash are common side effects of men's hair removal. Here's how to use Ingrow Solution For Men to soothe and minimise
bumps and irritations.
Isopropyl alcohol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Salicylic acid, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) extract, Bisabolol, Panthenol.
How to Use
- Shake well before use. Spray Nad's for Men Ingrow Solution into a cotton ball and apply directly to the affected area.
- Apply daily until irritations and razor bumps have cleared.
Warnings and Precautions
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, give water and seek immediate medical advice.
- For topical use only.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- To ensure compatibility, test product on a small patch of skin prior to use.
- Reactions may occur in individuals who are allergic to aspirin.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not apply on open or irritated skin.
- Always ensure good ventilation when using, avoid breathing vapour.
FAQs and Tips for achieving the best hair removal results at home
The women’s Ingrow formula contains Glycolic Acid to gently remove dead skin so trapped hair (ingrown hair) can grow through the skin's surface.
The men’s Ingrow formula contains Bisabolol and Panthenol (Vitamin B5) to soothe and minimise irritation and inflammation associated with razor burn.
Ingrow should be used in the days after hair removal treatment to minimise irritations and bumps. Always wait at least 24 hours after hair removal
before applying Ingrow.
Nad's Product Reviews
See what some of our Customers have to say!
Good for ingrown hair but there is better. Easy to use and good for the cost.
Subscribe to stay in the loop
We’re also pretty social.
Join us on Insta for some pretty pics!