Nad's Natural Hair Removal Gel
Remove unwanted hair naturally with the original hair removal gel
Natural Hair Removal Gel is the original no-heat formula that warms with body heat as it’s smoothed onto the skin and waxed away – along with your unwanted
hair – to leave the skin salon smooth for up to four weeks.
Best of all, if you make a mistake with application, the formula simply rinses off with water, and because it’s formulated with ingredients found in the
kitchen pantry, Natural Hair Removal Gel is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested making it the ideal hair removal for sensitive skin.
Suitable for All Skin Types
Ensure skin is clean and dry. For best results, follow directions for use.
Hair free for 8 weeks
Body, Arms, Bikini, Legs
1 Nad’s Natural Hair Removal Gel 170g, 1 Spatula, 5 washable and reusable Premium Cotton Strips, 3 Cleansing Wipes, Instruction Leaflet
Join us in our support for a more conscious approach to beauty and environmental care!
How to remove unwanted hair naturally with the original Nad’s Hair Removal Gel
Follow these tips to get the best hair removal results at home with Nad’s Hair Removal Gel.
Glucose, Fructose, Aqua (Water),Phoenix dactylifera (Date) fruit extract, Mel (Honey), Acetum (Vinegar),Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) juice, Citric acid, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)
How to Use
- Thoroughly clean the area with the cleansing wipes provided and then dry completely.
- Apply gel slowly in direction of hair growth.
- Using the palm of your hands or fingertips, apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remember to hold skin taut with the other hand and
to pull close and parallel to the skin rather than upward into the air.
Warnings and Precautions
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Waxing may not suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids or using topical retin A.
- Do not use if you are having any dermatological treatments such as facial/skin peels, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin, over warts, pimples, moles, scars, wounds or varicose veins or if you have suffered any
adverse reaction to waxes in the past.
- Avoid waxing sensitive areas just before or during menstruation.
- Do not use on nipple, scalp, ears, nose, perennial or genital areas.
- FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE, FIRST TEST THIS PRODUCT ON A SMALL PATCH OF THE SKIN IN THE AREA YOU WISH TO TREAT. IF AFTER 24 HOURS THERE IS NO
ADVERSE REACTION PROCEED WITH FULL APPLICATION.
- Do not use directly after a shower. Wait at least 15 minutes, when skin is dry and moisture-free.
- After use always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume, after shave or astringent lotion on the treated area. • It is normal for skin
to appear red after waxing. In case of a persistent burning sensation, pain or bruising, apply a cold compress to the skin. If irritation persists
for over 24 hours,
- seek medical advice.
- Do not store in the bathroom. Store in a dry, moisture-free
- environment and away from direct sunlight.
- Gel may become ineffective if it comes in contact with water.
- Conduct a test patch on a small patch of skin in the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction proceed with full application.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- For external use only.
FAQs and Tips for achieving the best hair removal results at home
Just rinse in warm water.
A pimply rash is quote common and is the skin's reaction to having hair pulled from the root.
If the skin has been removed then it is not being held taut and also the strip is being applied over the same spot more than once. Also, if the skin
is excessively dry; this could make the skin susceptible to tearing if waxed.
In our experience, it's not usually the ingredients that cause irritations to develop, but we always recommend following the instructions on the pack
to perform a patch test at least 24 hours before proceeding with full application.
It's quite normal to experience a little redness or spots with any wax, especially if you're new to it. Occasionally if the Gel is applied too
thickly, you may experience a little irritation or even bruising if you've needed to tug at the skin to remove the strip or not held the skin taut
as you've removed the strip.
NOTE: If you have a skin condition, always check the precautions in the instruction leaflet to ensure yours is a suitable skin type.
Bruising may be a result of either applying too thick a layer of gel or not holding your skin taut enough. Whilst this is rare, bruising may occur
in some situations as a result of;
- applying the gel too thickly. It is important to apply a thin layer of gel to prevent the product from tugging the skin when the strip is removed
- failing to hold the skin taught when removing the strip. It is important to keep the skin taut to minimise movement of the skin and hence prevent
- diabetes. Diabetics are prone to bruising due to poor blood circulation
- Pre existing skin or circulatory issues.
NOTE: If you have a skin condition, always check the recautions in the instruction leaflet to ensure yours is a suitable skin type.
There are a number of reasons why bruising, swelling and/or irritation may occur so it's important to ALWAYS read the precautions and perform a patch
test before treatment to ensure you're skin is suitable.
- Here are some of the things to look out for. Refer to the precautions for more information.
- Are you a diabetic/take oral retinoids(antibiotics)/is your skin very inelastic or dry? If so, you should not be using this product. For a detailed
explanation of suitable skins types, you should refer to our instruction leaflet.
- Did you remember to keep the skin taut as you pulled the strip off? This is essential to prevent bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you pull the strip up rather than close to the skin? This can cause bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you go over the same area more than twice on your face? Do not re-wax the area if your skin is irritated.
- Did you use the product just before or during your period? Your skin is really sensitive during this time and I wouldn’t recommend waxing until
after your period. You will find that it will be a far less painful experience then.
- Was the hair very long? We advise to trim the hair to 5mm, as longer hair will be more painful to remove and you might experience bruising/swelling/irritation.
NOTE: It's quite normal to experience a little redness or spots after waxing, especially if you're new to it. Always perform a patch test in the area
to be treated and wait at least 24 hours to ensure any redness subsides before proceeding with waxing.
The product is affected by humidity and age. If the product is only used occasionally, the product may become crystallised before using the entire jar.
To rectify this, follow these steps:
- Place the jar in the microwave (with the lid and ALL the foil seal removed) on high
- Watch for the product to start to boil. Stop the microwave.
- Take the jar out of the microwave (MAKE SURE YOU USE PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AS THE PRODUCT IS AT BOILING POINT)
- Stir a couple of times and let it COOL to ROOM TEMPERATURE
- Gel is now ready to use and should be back to its original consistency.
- Nad's Gel is made with natural ingredients commonly found in the kitchen, like honey, lemon and molasses.
- Nad's Gel is water soluble so if you make a mistake with application, the Gel simply rinses off with water. It also means the Cotton Strips included
with the Gel can be rinsed under the tap and dried ready for your next wax.
- Nad’s Gel doesn’t require heating...the Gel softens with the heat of the body as it's applied to the skin.
- Nad’s Gel removes hair from the root, giving you weeks of smooth, hair-free skin.
Nad’s Natural Hair Removal Gel has been created from all natural ingredients, such as molasses, lemon juice, honey and vinegar.
Some people with diabetes have poor blood circulation and so may be more prone to bruising and skin irritations.
Hair may not come out if
- it is not at least 3-5mm long
- the area is not clean and free from makeup and moisturisers
- the area is not dried after using the cleansing wipes
- too thick a layer of gel is applied – it needs to be thin
- you do not pull off the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth
- you pull off the cotton strip upwards rather than close and parallel to the skin
- the skin was not held taut.
Nad's Product Reviews
See what some of our Customers have to say!
Ok its not completely painless but its the least painful ive tried. I do all my own waxing at home and while its quicker to go to a salon, I've had too many bad brazilians and would only ever go back to get my legs done if I were in a rush. I love the way the wax simply rinses off with water, it does however leave hands sticky so best to work with a dish of water beside you. I find I don't get as clean a wax on the first go as I have with other waxes, but the pain is minimal so I'm happy to do a second pass where required. I heat the wax for 30 seconds in the microwave to get a thinner consistency that is easier to spread evenly, which is easy with the spatula supplied. Its important to have clean, dry, non-moisturised skin before using the wax and to take your time. Also never wax in the week before your period because your pain threshold will be at its lowest. If you dont know when this is, the sobbing and screaming will probably tip you off. Since the wax rinses off with water, if you do have second thoughts mid-Brazilian or apply it somewhere you don't want it, you aren't stuck with a clump of wax that is impossible to get off. It's a stress free wax for me and I haven't found anything better on the market. It comes with plenty of strips but you can always cut up extras from any similar material such as an old pillowcase. Just soak in water to dissolve the wax afterwards, wash with a little mild soap and hang up to dry. The wax works best on hair that is about 5mm long and will not pick up hair that is less than 3mm.
This wax although takes a bit more time to use does remove hair efficiently. I do heat it for a short time in the microwave and this allows for a thin and even application. I like that i can wash and reuse the strips and get a good amount of use from each strip. I am not great at waxing my own legs, i think i tend to break the hair rather than remove it, but this product does grip the hair very well and that helps in pulling the hair out rather than breaking it. I also use this on my upper/lower lips, to remove the fine blonde hairs and unlike some other waxes it does a good job and removes pretty much everything in one or two goes.
As a student beauty therapist it's hard to find a wax that works well with you for a painless smooth finish but I have used the strips and the hot wax many amount of times and I absolutely love it !
Subscribe to stay in the loop
We’re also pretty social.
Join us on Insta for some pretty pics!