Nad's Natural Hair Removal Warm Body Wax
Dermatologically tested hair removal for sensitive skin.
If you love the feeling of a warm salon wax, you’ll love the hair removal results you can achieve at home with Nad’s Natural Warm Wax.
Removing unwanted hair from the root for up to four weeks of smooth, hair free skin, Nad’s hypoallergenic Warm Wax formula is enriched with orange fruit
and grape peel extracts and dermatologically tested to ensure it’s kind to sensitive skin.
Suitable for All Skin Types
Ensure skin is clean and dry and heat wax in microwave (follow heating guide on pack).
Hair free for up to 4 weeks
Body, Arms, Bikini, Legs
1 Nad’s Natural Warm Wax 370g, 1 Spatula, 10 washable and reusable Premium Cotton Strips, 4 Cleansing Wipes, Instruction Leaflet
Join us in our support for a more conscious approach to beauty and environmental care!
Hair Removal for sensitive skin using Nad's Natural Warm Wax
Nad's Natural Warm Wax is ideal for long lasting hair removal for sensitive skin. Follow these tips for the best results.
Glucose, Fructose, Aqua (Water), Phoenixdactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Mel (Honey), Acetum (Vinegar), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juice, Vitus Vinifera (Grape) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)
How to Use
- Always read the directions before use.
- Thoroughly clean the area to be waxed with the Nad's Cleansing Wipes included.
- Remove lid and all foil before heating in the microwave. Leave to stand for one minute to ensure the heat diffuses throughout. Stir wax until it
is the consistency of thick honey. (Always test temperature before applying to the area)
- Apply a thin layer of warm wax in direction of hair growth.
- Using the palm of your hands or fingertips, apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
- Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remember to hold skin taut with the other
hand and to pull close and parallel to the skin rather than upward into the air.
Warnings and Precautions
- Waxing may not suitable for the elderly or diabetics.
- Do not use if taking oral retinoids or using topical retin A.
- Do not use if you are having any dermatological treatment such as facial/skin peels, dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.
- Do not use on sunburnt, dry, flaky, broken or irritated skin; over warts, pimples, moles, scars, wounds or varicose veins, or if you have suffered
- Avoid waxing sensitive areas just before or during menstruation.
- Do not use on nipple, scalp, perennial or genital areas.
- Following directions for use, first test this product on a small patch of the skin in the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse
reaction, proceed with full application.
- Heat only in a microwave. Do not heat in saucepan or hot water.
- Do not use directly after a shower. Wait at least 15 minutes, when skin is dry and moisture-free.
- After use always wait 24 hours before using antiperspirant, perfume, after shave or astringent lotion on the treated area.
- It is normal for skin to appear red after waxing. In case of a persistent burning sensation, pain or bruising, apply a cold compress to the skin. If
irritation persists for over 24 hours, seek medical advice.
- Do not store in the bathroom. Store in a dry, moisture-free environment and away from direct sunlight.
- Wax may become ineffective if it comes in contact with water.
- Should burning occur, run cold water over affected area for 30 minutes and seek medical attention.
- Conduct a test patch on a small patch of skin in the area you wish to treat. If after 24 hours there is no adverse reaction proceed with full application.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- For external use only.
FAQs and Tips for achieving the best hair removal results at home
Just rinse in warm water.
A pimply rash is quote common and is the skin's reaction to having hair pulled from the root.
If the skin has been removed then it is not being held taut and also the strip is being applied over the same spot more than once. Also, if the skin
is excessively dry; this could make the skin susceptible to tearing if waxed.
There are a number of reasons why bruising, swelling and/or irritation may occur so it's important to ALWAYS read the precautions and perform a patch
test before treatment to ensure you're skin is suitable.
- Here are some of the things to look out for. Refer to the precautions for more information.
- Are you a diabetic/take oral retinoids(antibiotics)/is your skin very inelastic or dry? If so, you should not be using this product. For a detailed
explanation of suitable skins types, you should refer to our instruction leaflet.
- Did you remember to keep the skin taut as you pulled the strip off? This is essential to prevent bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you pull the strip up rather than close to the skin? This can cause bruising/swelling/irritation.
- Did you go over the same area more than twice on your face? Do not re-wax the area if your skin is irritated.
- Did you use the product just before or during your period? Your skin is really sensitive during this time and I wouldn’t recommend waxing until
after your period. You will find that it will be a far less painful experience then.
- Was the hair very long? We advise to trim the hair to 5mm, as longer hair will be more painful to remove and you might experience bruising/swelling/irritation.
NOTE: It's quite normal to experience a little redness or spots after waxing, especially if you're new to it. Always perform a patch test in the area
to be treated and wait at least 24 hours to ensure any redness subsides before proceeding with waxing.
Some people with diabetes have poor blood circulation and so may be more prone to bruising and skin irritations.
Hair may not come out if
- it is not at least 3-5mm long
- the area is not clean and free from makeup and moisturisers
- the area is not dried after using the cleansing wipes
- too thick a layer of gel is applied – it needs to be thin
- you do not pull off the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth
- you pull off the cotton strip upwards rather than close and parallel to the skin
- the skin was not held taut.
Nad's Product Reviews
See what some of our Customers have to say!
Hi...I'm allergic to most adhesives so bandaids, wax etc. I have big outbreaks every time I go to get my eyebrows done (I'm half French) so that's alot of waxing for me! And it's itchy and painful. I was wandering through my local shop and came across you Nad's Warm Wax and I thought what the hell, I'll give it a go. I just wanted to say it is amazing! I love this product. It doesn't hurt as much as normal warm wax, it works so well and guess what? NO itchiness! I LOVE this product so much and I love even more that it washes off in water! ...
I used the nads natural warm wax and I was very impressed with the results. It made my legs smooth and it's very easy to get off. Doesn't make a mess either like most other waxes. Will definitely repurchase!
Subscribe to stay in the loop
We’re also pretty social.
Join us on Insta for some pretty pics!